DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRPHammerdrill/Drill/Driver was listed on Amazon for $235.74, selling for Too low to display USD brand new. Manufactured by DEWALT. There are 32 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length forFeaturing an easy-handling length rated best-in-class for improved balance and better control, the DEWALT DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver packs a powerful punch in a heavy-duty industrial design. Powered by any DeWalt battery, this cordless tool keeps things simple and efficient with user-friendly features and a patented three-speed, all-metal transmission.
Versatile, Powerful, and Reliable
Whether you’re tackling a heavy-duty professional job like electrical rough in or basic fastening and professional maintenance, you’ll appreciate the versatility and dependability of the DEWALT DCD950B 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver. It offers 22 clutch settings, and the 1/2-inch metal, self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit-gripping strength.
Its stand-out feature is its patented triple speed range (0-500, 0-1,250, 0-2,000 rpm) and a corresponding triple speed range for hammer drilling (0 – 8,500, 0 – 21,250, and 0 – 34,000 bpm) which makes it easy to match the correct speed to the job.
Efficient, Powerful Motor for Robust Operation
The DCD950B owes its robust performance to a high-power, high-efficiency motor that delivers 450 unit watts out of maximum power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications.
Lightweight, Compact Design for Tight Spaces
Weighing in at just 3.9 pounds (without battery), the DCD950B lets you work all day without putting excessive strain on wrists and hands. Its compact size also makes it easy for you to drill in tight spaces like under sinks, and in corners or a closet.
Powered by Convenient, Long-Lasting XPR Batteries
The DCD950B uses any DeWalt 18-volt batteries – ideally XRP, which power the entire DEWALT line of 18-volt tools allowing users to run multiple tools off of the same battery packs.
The DEWALT DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill / Drill/Driver is backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract.
What’s in the Box
1/2-inch Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver, 360-degree side handle, and manual.