DEWALT DC910KL 28-Volt 1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver with NANO Technology was listed on Amazon for $748.88, selling for USD brand new. Manufactured by DEWALT. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 1 left on Amazon starting at $219.99.
Some great features of this product include:
- DEWALT built high power, high efficiency motor delivers 650 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- DEWALT exclusive lithium-ion cells offer long battery life and durability: 2,000 recharges
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the speed to the application for optimal performance
- Heavy-duty 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- Enhanced durability and reliability to withstand the jobsite environment and the most demanding applications; Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
Run by DeWalt’s NANO battery technology and providing 650 unit watts of max. power, the cordless DC910KL 1/2-Inch Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver is a versatile, easy-to-handle tool. Featuring a dependable, all-metal transmission, this drill driver lets you choose from three speed settings for job-specific performance. Select 0 to 400 RPM for low-speed, high-torque jobs, 0-1,600 RPM for fast performance, or 0-1,200 RPM for in-between jobs. It also offers three hammer drilling speed settings that put up to 27,700 BPM to work for you, and provides 22 clutch settings, so you can maintain control and have confidence in your work. A 1/2-inch, self-tightening chuck prevents bits from slipping or moving by getting tighter as you work, and an ergonomic design helps you stay comfortable. Surprisingly light at just 6.25 pounds, this tool is easy to maneuver and it keeps operator fatigue to a minimum. A 360-degree handle and heavy-duty kit box for easy transport and storage are included in this kit, along with a one-hour charger and two 28-volt NANO-Phosphate Lithium Ion batteries. These batteries are lighter than traditional batteries, and they offer both extended run time and longer overall tool life with up to 2,000 recharges per battery.
Starting at $219.99 used