DeWALT DC925KA Heavy-Duty XRP 18-Volt Ni-Cad 1/2-Inch Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver Kit was listed on Amazon for $535.98, selling for USD brand new. Manufactured by DEWALT. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 8 left on Amazon starting at $60.00.
Some great features of this product include:
- DEWALT-built motor delivers 510 unit watts out of power; high-capacity XRP battery offer 40% more run-time than standard batteries
- Patented 3-speed, all-metal transmission offers three drilling speeds (0-450 rpm, 0-1,500 rpm, 0-2,000 rpm) and 3 hammer-blow speeds (0-7,650 bpm, 0-25,500 bpm, 0-34,000 bpm)
- 22 clutch settings; heavy-duty self-tightening chuck helps prevent bit slippage and provides better torque at the bit
- Includes 2 18-volt XRP batteries, 360-degree side handle, kit box
- Drill/driver weighs only 6.1 pounds; 3-year limited warranty
The DeWalt DC925KA heavy-duty 18-volt XRP hammerdrill/drill/driver comes with a high efficiency motor that delivers 480 unit watts for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications. Features include a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the speed to the application for optimal performance and a heavy-duty 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck that tightens throughout an operation to provide superior bit gripping torque. Other features include superior ergonomics for optimized balance, size, and weight, and an XRP 18-volt extended run-time battery for long run-time and battery life. This hammerdrill/drill/driver comes with a one-hour charger, two 18-volt XRP batteries a 360-degree side handle, and a heavy-duty kit box.
Starting at $60.00 used