Factory-Reconditioned: Hitachi DV18DBL 18-Volt 3.0-Ah Cordless Brushless 1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill, With 2-Batteries and Charger was listed on Amazon for $563.82, selling for $184.79 USD brand new. Manufactured by Hitachi Reconditioned Tools. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Metal belt hook to keep tool close at hand
- Brushless motor technology for greatly increased run time and tool durability
- Professional grade power with just shy of 660-pounds of turning torque, 27,000-BPM and up to 1,800-RPM
- 4-way electric speed toggle and 2-way speed switch allows for (8) different speed and power calibrations
- Features a metal belt hook, digital control panel with LED light, battery indicator and impact control; includes (2) batteries a charger and more
The Hitachi DV18DBL is powered by a 3.0-Ah Lithium-Ion slide-type battery for fade free power and 3x the total battery life of traditional batteries, this hammer drill provides professional grade power with just shy of 660-pounds of turning torque, 27,000-BPM and up to 1,800-RPM. The 4-way electric speed toggle and 2-way speed switch allows for (8) different speed and power calibrations that provides the ability to finely set the hammer drill depending on the application. This tool has a ratcheting 1/2-Inch keyless all metal chuck for quick and simple bit replacements with secure holding power and the (22) stage keyless clutch delivers (22) torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control. The optical trigger switch provides a more responsive variable speed actuation and wear resistant trigger assembly.
Buy for $184.79 brand new
Save 67% ($379.03) by purchasing on Amazon.com