Ryobi One+ 18v Lithium-Ion Drill and Impact Driver Kit was listed on Amazon for $249.99, selling for $168.95 USD brand new. Manufactured by Ryobi. There are 16 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 12 left on Amazon starting at $114.99.
Some great features of this product include:
- 1/2 in. Heavy Duty Drill w/ 24 position clutch and 2-speed gearbox for all your drilling and driving
- Impact Driver delivers 1,500 in-lbs of torque to tackle the most demanding applications
- Both come with bits and an onboard bit holder. Also have magnetic tray for holding screws
- Li-ion batteries mean 20% more runtime and 45% lighter than Ni-Cd. Holds charge 4x longer. Fade-free
- Intelliport charger charges batt. in 30 min. Can leave on charger to keep peak level w/o ruining it.
This Ryobi Cordless drill is independently ranked as one of the best Lithium Drills on the market today. The Impact Driver is great for quickly changing bits and has the power and torque for all your driving needs.
Both Drill and Driver have comfortable GripZone overmolding and have convenient MagTray for holding bits and screws. This drill also features a bubble level for accurate drilling and driving.
The kit comes with 2 18v One+ Compact Li-ion batteries which are a huge upgrade over the Ni-Cd battery technology. Besides lasting longer, they actually give better tool performance and feature Fade-Free power – meaning they last at full power for the whole charge unlike the old batteries that lose power and performance already when they halfway empty. The compact size means you get all these improvements in a smaller package, making it 45% lighter – great for drilling overhead or in tight spaces!
As always with Ryobi, these batteries are compatible with all your One+ tools – even the Ni-cd tools (blue).
The Dual Chemistry charger with patented Intelliport technology can quickly charge both your old Ni-cd and the new Li-ion batteries.
This charger is Energy Star certified to save energy and money when not charging or maintaining the battery.
Maintenance Mode allows batteries to be stored on the charger to maintain peak readiness without ruining the batteries like some other cordless battery systems.
The kit also comes with bits, a socket adaptor, manuals and a Tool Bag to hold it all!
Starting at $114.99 used
Buy for $168.95 brand new
Save 32% ($81.04) by purchasing on Amazon.com