Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2410-20 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver (Tool Only, No Battery) was listed on Amazon for $164.50, selling for $70.18 USD brand new. Manufactured by Milwaukee. There are 4 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 6 left on Amazon starting at $45.00.
Some great features of this product include:
- 2-Speed (0-1,500/0-400) All Metal Gear Box–Up to 35% faster drilling / fastening and Milwaukee durability
- Powerful Motor: Delivers 250 in/lbs of torque– Up to 25% More Torque
- 3/8? Single Sleeve ratcheting metal chuck–Increased bit retention and durability
- Lightweight and Compact–Tool belt portable at only 2.5lbs and 7-3/8?
- Integrated LED and Fuel Gauge– Increased productivity and decreased frustration.
12 Volt Cordless 3/8″ Drill Driver The M12 cordless 3/8″ drill driver delivers 250″ pounds of torque in a compact light weight design. The only tool in its class with an all metal locking chuck, the 2410-22 drills and fastens up to 35% faster than the competition. The on board fuel gauge displays remaining run-time, while a built in LED illuminates work surface. Features: 12 Volts 2 Speed 1500 Maximum RPM 250″ Pound Torque 3/8″ Chuck LED Light Included Batteries Not Included Includes Drill Driver-Bare Tool Only 5 Year Warranty Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Starting at $45.00 used
Buy for $70.18 brand new
Save 57% ($94.32) by purchasing on Amazon.com