Some great features of this product include:
- Best in class power-to-weight ratio with maximum power at a minimum rate
- Jacobs ratcheting 3/8-inch keyless chuck holds accessory exceptionally well with minimal slipping
- Improved lock-on switch design is recessed in handle to prevent accidental lock-on
- Over-sized 2-finger trigger greatly increases comfort when frequently changing drilling speed
- Sturdy belt clip frees up hands to do other tasks
3/8″ Keyless Chuck Drill The 1006VSR features the Best In Class Power-to-Weight Ratio, High Quality 3-Jaw Ratcheting Keyless Chuck, and Comfort Grip Handle Design. Features: 3/8″ Jacobs Ratcheting Keyless Chuck Holds Accessories Exceptionally Well for Minimal Slipping Variable Speed 2-Finger Trigger with Forward-Reverse-Lever for Increased Comfort and Control Service Minder Brushes Automatically Stop Tool When Brush Replacement Is Needed Soft Grip Handle Design Adds Comfort and Reduces Fatigue Bosch has been in the headlines of state of the art development for over 100 years. From the invention of the jigsaw to their ergonomic designed tools, Bosch as cared about the customer since they started business in 1886.
The Bosch 3/8-inch drill is built around a 6.3 amp variable-speed motor that delivers up to 2,600 RPM for impressive drilling performance. This lightweight and powerful tool features an oversized 2-finger trigger for comfort and precise speed control and service-minder brushes that automatically stop the drill when brush replacement is necessary. The lock-on switch is recessed to help prevent accidental actuation, and the durable belt clip makes toting this handy drill easy and hands-free.
Buy for $59.26 brand new
Save 46% ($50.74) by purchasing on Amazon.com