Hitachi DS18DBL 18-Volt 3.0-Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Driver Drill was listed on Amazon for $603.61, selling for $297.74 USD brand new. Manufactured by Hitachi. There are 3 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Uses Lithium-Ion battery technology for fade free power and 3x the total battery life of traditional batteries
- Brushless motor technology for increased run time
- Weighs just 4.4-Pound to reduce fatigue during extended or elevated use
- Includes 1/2-Inch keyless chuck for reliable yet quick and simple bit replacements
- Comes with a lifetime Lithium-Ion tool warranty and a 2-year Lithium-Ion battery warranty
- 14.4V-18V Lithium Ion Slide-Type Battery Rapid Charger (UC18YRSL)
- 2-Sided #2 Phillips Driver Bit (983006)
- Includes (2) 3.0Ah 18V Lithium Ion Slide-Type Batteries (330067)
- Side Handle And Carrying Case
The Hitachi DS18DBL 18-Volt 3.0-Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Driver Drill is the second in a series of revolutionary Brushless Lithium-Ion cordless tools. This next-generation technology manages the tool’s motor through use of a microprocessor, resulting in ultimate efficiency. Not only does this technology remove the hassle and downtime of having to replace brushes, but it also prevents the traditional wear on the trigger switch and the armature, creating a driver drill that is essentially maintenance-free. Additionally, the increased efficiency of the microprocessor-managed motor translates into an extra 40-Percent run time between battery charges. Pair all of this with the 22-stage clutch the delivers professional grade power just shy of 600-pounds of turning torque, up to 1,800 RPM’s, the improved ergonomics allowed by the slide type lithium-ion battery and 8-speed settings for precision and control; the DS18DBL truly stands alone against other driver drills. The Hitachi DS18DBL 18-Volt 3.0-Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Driver Drill comes with a lifetime Lithium-Ion tool warranty and a 2-year Lithium-Ion battery warranty. Every Hitachi cordless power tool is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
Buy for $297.74 brand new
Save 51% ($305.87) by purchasing on Amazon.com