Hitachi DS18DVF3 18 Volt 1/2 inch Drill (bare tool – no battery, charger or case) , selling for $44.90 brand new. Manufactured by Hitachi. There are 3 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 1 left on Amazon starting at $46.90.
Some great features of this product include:
- Provided in Bulk Packaging by Authorized Hitachi Dealers
- Class leading 400 inch-pounds of torque power through the toughest jobs
- 1/2″ keyless chuck allows for quick and easy bit changes
- Two-speed transmission controlled by a one-touch knob, allows a choice between 0-400 or 0-1200 RPM
- 22-stage clutch for high torque and/or precision driving
The drill has a two-speed transmission and 22-stage clutch that make it ideal for working in wood, plastic, mild steel, and aluminum. And with a compact, lightweight design, the drill reduces user fatigue and fits into tight spaces. In addition to the drill, the DS18DVF3 includes a bit set.
The DS18DVF3 Driver Drill has a two-piece magnet motor that offers class-leading maximum torque of 400 in/lbs, so you can power through even the toughest jobs. And two-speed transmission is controlled by a one-touch speed knob that lets you choose the right setting for your job–either 0-400 RPM or 0-1,200 RPM.
Also, a 22-stage clutch offers easy adjustments for high torque and precision driving in wood, plastic, steel, and aluminum. And with tool-less clutch adjustment, this drill handles precision fasteners, such as drywall screws, without damaging walls.
Starting at $46.90 used
Buy for $44.90 brand new