Some great features of this product include:
- Brushless motor design is long lasting, and energy efficient. Equipped with electronics which protects the motor and batteries from damage.
- FastFix tool-less chuck system and accessory chucks dramatically expand the range of the C 12, taking the place of 5 different tools.
- Compact in size and is low in weight with an optimum center of gravity and a unique shape that gets into more places.
- Magnetic bit storage for up to 6 one inch driver bits to be conveniently stored on the forward handle for easy and quick access.
- Self-cleaning spring contacts clean the battery terminals everytime it is mounted for optimum transfer of energy for drive after drive.
The very compact, remarkably light C12 offers all the power, control, torque, and features you need for demanding jobs. Its the lightest 12v on the market and the first cordless drill with a brushless motor. Lift a pound less each time you drill or drive without sacrificing any power. Thats 200 fewer pounds in a typical day. As for longevity, the C12 will drive up to one million screws before it needs to be replaced. Features: high power batteries with smart charger for long service life; new motor design allows short drill head for compactness; EC-TEC motor without carbon brushes produces virtually no mechanical wear; stepless electronic speed control for work in any material; softgrip for comfort; on-board magnetic bit holder. Includes:2 NiCad 1.3 Ah battery packsChargerCentrotec chuck with starter set including 4mm wood drillPhillips 2 HiQ bit and Centrotec bit older/adapterQuick connect straight chuck Systainer storage case. Two settings: 0-450 RPM; 0-1250 RPM; 1/2″” chuck; weight 3.5 lb. Festool products can only be sold in the 50