Makita DA312DWD 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Cordless Angle Drill Kit was listed on Amazon for $346.60, selling for USD brand new. Manufactured by Makita.
Some great features of this product include:
- 3/8-inch cordless angle drill kit with a compact design for working in tight quarters
- Variable speed trigger for precise speed control (0-800 rpm) in all drilling and driving applications
- Powerful 2.6Ah Nickel-Metal Hydride battery; 3/8-inch keyless chuck; conveniently located forward/reverse switch above the trigger
- Includes battery, battery cover, charger, and case
- Measures just 4-1/8 inches long; weighs 8 pounds shipped; 1-year warranty
This 12V Makita angle drill is ideal for close-quarter drilling or driving. It measures only 4 1/8in. from tip of chuck to the widest portion of the tool body. Plus, its compact, well-balanced and lightweight (3.5 lbs. with battery) for easy maneuverability. Variable speed for pinpoint hole positioning. A keyless chuck makes it easy to install bits. Battery Included: Yes, (1) 12V battery, Case Included: Yes, Charger Included: Yes, Chuck Size (in.): 3/8, Battery Amp/Hour: 2.6Ah, Reversible: Yes, Side Handle: No, Speed – No Load (RPM): 800, Tool Length (in.): 4 1/8, Keyless Chuck: Yes, Max. Torque (in.-lbs.): 44, Volts: 12, Tool Weight (lbs.): 3.5, Variable Speed: Yes
This variable speed cordless angle drill from Makita is compact, well balanced, and lightweight for easy maneuverability. It has an electric brake that stops the chuck quickly, and an overload protector to help prevent motor burnout. This model outperforms competitive cordless angle drills at least 2 to 1 in drilling and driving applications. It produces a no-load speed of 0-800 rpm, and 44 in./lbs. of torque. This kit includes drill, one 12-volt battery, battery cover, charger and case.