DEWALT DC668KA 18-Volt Cordless Screwdriver Kit for Steel Framing was listed on Amazon for $461.92, selling for $219.00 USD brand new. Manufactured by DEWALT. There are 5 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Uses a 1/4-inch hex drive to handle most fastening accessories
- Dual speeds run either 0-900 or 0-2,700 RPM for precise results with a variety of materials
- Motor fan prevents overheating; torque adjustment dial protects against breakage or stripping
- Weighs 12.6 pounds (shipped)
- Comes with two XRP 18-volt batteries, 1-hour charger, no.2 Phillips bit, 5/16-inch nut runner, and a kit box.
Because it uses a 1/4-inch hex drive, the DC668KA easily handles the majority of fastening accessories, from screwdriver bits to nut runners. This versatile tool features a robust motor that won’t overheat, thanks to the fan, and replaceable brushes. There’s also a Versa-Clutch torque adjustment dial for straightforward set-and-go operation and protection against stripping and breaking. And dual speeds run either 0-900 or 0-2,700 RPM for precise results no matter what material your job requires. The DC668KA comes with two XRP 18-volt batteries, one-hour charger, no.2 Phillips bit, 5/16-inch nut runner, and a kit box.
Buy for $219.00 brand new
Save 53% ($242.92) by purchasing on Amazon.com