DEWALT DW056K-2 18-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Impact Driver was listed on Amazon for $536.36, selling for $399.86 USD brand new. Manufactured by DEWALT. There are 2 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Unique impact mechanism delivers 1,170 in./lbs. of torque with reduced kickback for quick fastening
- Two speed ranges for job-specific performance; 1/4-inch quick-release chuck for convenience
- Magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for durability and a long life
- Well balanced at just 6-1/2 inches long and 4.9 pounds for easy handling
- Includes two 18-volt batteries, one-hour charger, kit box
Offering 1,170 in./lbs. of torque for fast, effective lag screw fastening, metal work, and loosening tough bolts, the DeWalt DW056K-2 18-volt impact driver is a compact tool that really delivers. Just 6-1/2 inches long and 4.9 pounds, this impact driver provides a non-slip grip and is balanced to sit comfortably in your hand for more efficient work, plus its unique impact mechanism minimizes kickback to reduce wear and tear on your body. With two speed ranges, 0 to 2,400 RPM and 0 to 3,000 RPM for job-specific performance, a durable magnesium gear case, and an all-metal transmission, this driver is built to stand up to the demands of professionals. It also offers a 1/4-inch hex style quick release chuck so you can switch between jobs easily, and it comes with two 18-volt XR+ extended run-time batteries for dependable power. Also included with this kit is a one-hour charger and a heavy-duty kit box that protects your tool during transport and storage.
Buy for $399.86 brand new
Save 25% ($136.50) by purchasing on Amazon.com