Pro Drywall Screw Adapter for Screw Gun Drill Impact Driver , selling for brand new. Manufactured by Pro Tool. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Get professional results attaching drywall sheets to stud walls
- Unique bit has #1 Phillips with permanent 9/16″-dia. collar that prevents over-driving screws
- Takes screw-head flush with drywall surface, prevents pressure bumps and divots
- Lets you work faster with more-consistent results; reduces filling/sanding time & effort
- 1/4″ hex shaft fits all drill chucks, driver collets; works great with magnetic bit holders
Consistently driving drywall screws perfectly flush is usually a skill acquired with years of experience. This handy bit helps weekend warriors perform like a pro. Sold individually; order in quantity for large jobs (plus, they tend to ‘disappear’ when someone borrows yours). Chrome-Vanadium steel alloy bit is incredibly durable, resists cam-out. Hardened steel collar with chrome finish is heat-swelled to permanently lock in place. Dimensions: 7/8″ length, 1/4″ hex shank, #1 Phillips head, 9/16″ diameter collar; weight 0.4 oz. Excellent quality – made in Taiwan.